Book Now and Save!
Our 'Sunshine Getaway' is a newly renovated (2012), private vacation home featuring two master suites and sleeping up to 10. Ideal for both families and couples, it has a very private pool set in tropical landscaping overlooking a conservation area. Have your morning cup of coffee on the covered lanai which features plenty of seating for dining and lounging. Just minutes away from Disney, Universal, Legoland, SeaWorld, shopping, fine dining & attractions This is the perfect Orlando location where you can relax and spend time with your families after a day at the attractions
Inside find an air conditioned game room with a pool table and an XBox 360 with games and XBox Kinect you can play on the big 50 inch LCD TV -- a great place to send the kids while the adults visit in the living room or perhaps watch a movie on the flat screen television. Brought your laptop, tablet or iPod? -- There is free high-speed WiFi Internet throughout the house for you to stream a movie, search for the best places to eat, local attractions or just to keep up with your family and friends back home.
We have a formal dining room set that seats up to 8, along with a breakfast nook in the kitchen that seats 4. A well equipped kitchen features all standard appliances, blender, toaster, coffee maker, electric tea kettle, and microwave.
Time for bed? We have two suites with attached bath and large closets. The master is elegantly appointed with a king bed (New in June, 2013), flat screen TV and the large bath features private shower, separate tub, walk-in closet and dual vanities. The second master suite has a queen bed. The remaining bedrooms have two twin beds (New in January 2013) and flat screen TVs. The Living room also boasts a queen sleeper sofa.
You will be very happy to have selected our 'Sunshine Getaway' for your holiday villa. Located in a peaceful neighborhood but close to everything Orlando has to offer, we have fabulous sunset views, quiet, considerate neighbors. 'Sunshine Getaway' is an excellent value for a home that will feel like your own as soon as you walk through the door. Indian Creek is 30 minutes from the Orlando Airport and only one hour 15 minutes from the Tampa Airport.
Reserve your Sunshine Getaway today!
Rates and Availability
|Standard Rate||$129 / night||$129 / night||$895 / week||N/A|
|09/01/2013 - 12/07/2013 (Fall Special)||$119 / night||$119 / night||$763 / week||N/A|
|12/8/13 - 01/11/2014 (High Season)||$159 / night||$159 / night||$1095 / week||N/A|
|03/16/2014 - 04/26/2014 (High Season)||$159 / night||$159 / night||$1095 / week||N/A|
|06/15/2014 - 08/30/2014 (High Season)||$159 / night||$159 / night||$1095 / week||N/A|
Specific Rate DetailsMinimum 3 Night Stay -- Additional charges for each rental: + $90 Cleaning (if staying less than 8 nights) + $45 Damage Liability Waiver + 13% Hotel Tax on total booking price. See Optional Extras for additional services. Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Included
- No Smoking
- Kid Friendly
- 5 Minutes to DISNEY!!
- Games Room
- Guest Safe
- High Chair
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Pack and Play
- Pool Table
- XBox Kinect
The house was very nice and we had a great time at the house. There was 5 of us in total with 2 kids staying in all 4 bedrooms. The kitchen was nicely stocked and the beds were comfortable. Great location, the house was very close to Disney and the drive to Universal and Sea World were within 20 - 25 mins. Thanks
Thank you so much for opening your home! We have enjoyed having two comfortable places to relax during our Christmas vacation at Walt Disney World. Your home is beautiful and we are looking forward to returning again and again. We love the location and of course found the short-cuts to the parks. Thank you again and hope to stay here very soon again.
We've had a lovely 2 week stay here and can't really find fault with anything. We found the villa to be in a very good location, clean and tidy. We found the kitchen to be very well equipped and there is plenty of bed linen, towels, etc.
Thank you for a wonderful holiday.
P.S. We would recommend the villa. If we were to return, it wold be here. Thanks!
Had a great time. Villa was fantastic. Loved the pool. Good location. Villa had everything we needed and very clean. Would definitely return. Recommend Red Lobster and Applebees for eating.
Our weekend stay here was great. The home is well kept. It is nicely decorated.
We will always consider your home in all our future visits to Orlando.
The house is very nice, but don't expect 4 bedrooms. Two of them have twin beds that are like springs to sleep on. They need to put 2 regular or queen size beds in them. The game room is not air conditioned. It is a renovated garage. Be sure and bring your own toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc. Very close to Disney, would be great for 4 or 5 people . The couch is comfortable. It's still a bargain compared to hotel prices and it is nice to be able to move around and the kitchen was nice also.
Owner Response: There are 4 bedrooms with one king, one queen and 4 twin beds. The twin bed mattresses are brand new in December 2012. So sorry we didn't realize they were getting uncomfortable in time for your visit. We have also been renovating the game room. It is a converted garage so in the summer it will be hotter than the rest of the house. To help reduce that heat we have installed a curtain over the garage door to keep out that hot Florida sun. More changes are on the way so please come back to see what's new!
We stayed at this home for 9 nights at the end of August. We couldn't have been more thrilled with this property. We have stayed at 5 different vacation homes in the Orlando in the past, and this was by far our favorite. The location is fantastic - literally 5 minutes to Disney.
1. The owners were extremely easy and helpful to communicate with.
2. The home feels brand new. Everything was clean and well maintained. It appears nearly everything has been replaced in the house in the last few months (paint, furniture, new tile, new blinds, new decor). Every room has a brand new flat screen TV (including a LARGE flat screen TV in the living room AND game room). There are also brand new ceiling fans in every bedroom, the living room and game room.
3. We loved the fact that the entire house is tiled. No dirty carpet and the tile feels nice and cool in the hot Florida climate.
4. No neighbors behind the house.
5. The management company - Lowery's was great. This was, by far, the best experience we have ever had with a management company. They were polite, professional and very responsive when we called. We called for a few random things (toilet seat broken, utensil caddy missing from dishwasher, etc) and they were there in less than an hour! I would not hesitate to book ANY home that Lowery's manages.
6. The house was designed for a large group. There is comfortable seating for 6 in big, overstuffed leather sofas in the living room. There is also seating for up to 8 at the dining room table.
7. Lots of extras - blu ray player, pool toys, xbox 360 with kinnect, beach towels, etc.
8. Wonderful, large master bathroom with a separate soaking tub, large walk in shower and large walk in closet.
9. Very nice interior - the homes in Indian Creek were obviously built to a higher standard than some of the other vacation homes in the area. Little touches like lots of extra closet space, vaulted ceilings, and arches really add a luxurious touch.
10. There was a very nice playground about a 3 minute walk away.
11. The neighborhood was very quiet. We never saw any of our neighbors!
12. The pictures from the listing are very recent and accurate.
Cons: (very minor, none would prevent us from returning)
1. No blackout curtains - no biggie, but it would be a nice touch.
2. The garage (game room), despite being air conditioned, always seemed to be 15 degrees warmer than the rest of the house.
We would definitely return!
Owner Response: We have upgraded the game room to add curtains over the garage door to help keep that hot Florida sun out. We have also enclosed the furnace and hot water tank and the washer and dryer for a more pleasant experience. More changes are in the plans to make this the best game room around.
Hi, we are the owners of Sunshine Getaway. We have rented villas in Indian Creek and other Disney area communities for the last 12 years as guests. We decided to buy our own villa and give our guests the best of what we have experienced over all those years. We have an excellent management company that can take care of your every need while you stay in our Florida retreat. We chose the best location we could find, close to everything. If you spend a long day at the parks, like we do, a short drive back home at the end of your day is a blessing.
We are from Ohio and stay in the villa ourselves several times a year to make sure everything meets your needs and to get away from those cold Ohio winters. Since we are new owners we welcome any comments that will help us make your stay in our home the best. We hope you all love it as much as we do and will come back and stay with us again.
We hope you pick our Sunshine Getaway and have the time of your life!